Support to regional thematic networks of Civil Society Organisations (CSOs); Regional networks promoting independent pluralistic media and freedom of expression; and EU Award for Roma Integration
This Call for Proposals is launched in the framework of the EU Civil Society Facility and Media Programme in favour of the Western Balkans and Turkey for 2021-2023 (CSF).
The global objective of this call for proposals is, in an overall vision of enhanced regional cooperation, good neighbourly relations and reconciliation, to strengthen participatory democracies and the EU approximation process in the Western Balkans and Türkiye.
The specific objective(s) of this call for proposals are:
- Strengthened CSO capacities and engagement opportunities in policy- and decision-making across various thematic areas, including those addressed by the Economic and Investment Plan for the Western Balkans.
- Enhanced professional capacity of journalists, media outlets and media institutions to exercise the right to freedom of expression and access to information and to promote media pluralism.
- Increased equality, inclusion, and active participation of Roma in the Western Balkans and Türkiye.
Under this Call for Proposals, a number of long-term grants will be awarded to create and/or support regional thematic networks of CSOs in a range of thematic priorities. The networks financed will help improve coalition and capacity building for an increased impact of CSOs on relevant sector reforms. Financial support to third parties (“sub-granting”) will enable the participation of grassroots organisations across the region in the networks.
The overall indicative amount made available under this call for proposals is EUR 14,400,000, split between lots:
- Good governance and economic development
- Gender Equality
- LGBTIQ Equality
- Roma Inclusion
- Disability Inclusion
- CSO regional engagement in the implementation of the Green Agenda
- Digital Transition
- CSO enabling environment and civic participation
- Fostering Jewish Life and Jewish cultural heritage
- Freedom of Expression and Media
- EU Award for Roma Integration
Deadline for submission of Concept notes: 29/12/2023 at 14:00
Full details of the Call for proposal at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/online-services/#/
To help applicants familiarise themselves with the Call for Proposal, EU TACSO 3 will organise on 23/11/2023:
Online Info session on the Regional CSF Call for Proposals, 23 November 2023, 10:00 – 12:00
- Registration Link: https://crm.tacso.eu/node/352
Webinar supporting the Regional CSF Call for Proposals on Gender and Youth mainstreaming, 23 November 2023, 14:00 – 16:00.
- Registration Link: https://crm.tacso.eu/node/353
To learn more, check out our Webinar on Concept note preparation: