EU TACSO 3, for the needs and in cooperation with the Directorate-General for Neighborhood and Enlargement Negotiations (DG NEAR), would like to hear from civil society and make visible their efforts to the wider public through publishing success stories of their work being done in influencing (national/local) sectoral policy dialogue(s).
The concept is to collect success stories that can be quoted as successful examples of cooperation of between either EU, regional, national or local institutions with civil society. The following are broad areas that can be taken into account for submitting inputs:
- Awareness raising for the need for policy dialogue;
- Building awareness of CSO work;
- Capacity building of CSO’s to engage in policy dialogue;
- Capacity building of state actors and civil servants to engage in policy dialogue;
- Development of civil dialogue mechanisms.
All inputs on good examples of CSO’s successes in influencing national or local sectoral policy dialogue(s) should be within the implementation of the grants received from IPA in the areas that particular CSO covers.
The objective of Success stories is to:
- Give the possibility to civil society to share stories of their work in supporting their community;
- Share stories with civil society community and the public at large;
- Using the good examples during EU official’s interventions on policy dialogue initiatives, conferences, training and meetings
In order to help support the preparation of a Success story, a set of supporting documents have been prepared and are available through a link below:
- A template for developing a Success story, which provides guidance on the structure of the story:
- A guideline on content and formatting instructions that should be taken into consideration when preparing a Success story:
The deadline for submitting success story/good example is 15 January, 2021. The Success story should be submitted in English language.
Please, send your Success story to Valentin Neshovski, Communication Expert at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forwards to receiving your contributions.