EU TACSO 3 project is organising an online training programme “Digital and ICT tools in the work of CSOs” for the civil society organisations (CSOs) of the Western Balkans and Turkey (WBT) that will take place in June 2020.
This training programme is implemented within the EU TACSO 3 Capacity Development and People to People Programme. It is organised by the EU TACSO 3 and delivered by highly experienced team of trainers of the South East European Youth Network (SEEYN).
The objectives of the training programme are:
-to inform CSOs on existing online tools and how to access them;
-to provide practical knowledge and skills on the use of digital and ICT tools;
-to offer hands-on experience in the use of digital and ICT tools.
Please see the detailed programme description and apply for the appropriate session based on your level of experience in the use of digital and ICT tools, location and preferred language. Every participant is eligible to apply only for one session.
Training Programme consists of:
- One day general online sessions in digital and ICT tools:
- Organised in local languages of the Western Balkans and Turkey;
- Familiarising participants with the diversity and practical use of digital and ICT tools for CSOs in teamwork and organisational management (communication, coordination, planning, monitoring, overall management of human resources and tasks etc.);
- Dedicated to CSOs with none or limited experience in digital and ICT tools (local CSOs and grass-roots primarily, but also other interested CSOs).
Four general sessions will be organised as per below plan:
- 11 and 12 June, one session in Turkish language: Deadline for application, Friday, 5 June.
- 15 and 16 June, one session in Bosnian/Montenegrin/Serbian language: Deadline for application, Friday, 5 June.
- 18 and 19 June, one session in Albanian language: Deadline for application, Friday, 5 June.
- 22 and 23 June, one session in Macedonian language: Deadline for application, Friday, 5 June.
2. Three-day specific session in digital and ICT tools:
- Organised in English;
- Building specific competences for the use of digital and ICT tools in the work of civil society (tools for online training and learning activities, promotion and campaigning, etc.);
- Dedicated to CSOs with basic experience in the use of digital and ICT tools (big-size CSOs, national and regional networks, social service providers, capacity building providers, think-thanks etc.).
As an added value, participants of the training programme will be provided with:
- Follow-up support in the form of mentorship;
- Free of charge use of EU TACSO 3 Zoom platform;
- Manuals on the use of basic digital and ICT tools in local languages.